Good morning pilots,
We, at SCG, were invited to a squad vs squad event against the Tangmere Pilots (TP). Here are the info:
"Any squads out there want a bunfight with The Tangmere Pilots some time in May? Simple rules:
1. Start time Fridays at 20:00 GMT.
2. Equal sides maybe between 8 and 12 per side. We can always share out pilots if one side has more than the other.
3. 1 hour as LW, 1 hour as VVS. 10 minute break in between.
4. Winning is by having the best overall total at the end. The game counts down so if 1 side ends up with 950 over both rounds and the other 830, 950 wins.
5. No rules/restrictions except for no chute killing or deliberate ramming.
6. Planesets to have the best planes limited in number. All modifications unlocked.
If anyone is interested pm me.
I PMed him and he confirmed our participation. We will need at least 10 pilots for the mission but I wanted to go by you guys first since we will have to alternate between LW and VVS. I'm confident we can do well in both.
What do you guys think?